Wednesday, February 16, 2011

been too busy for blogging!

I'll get back into making more significant updates and definitely get some videos posted!

In the mean time, here's the latest mileage figure:

272 miles/16.762 gal. = 16.23 mpg
trip computer showed 17 mpg.

That's right... back to the stop and go traffic. These numbers are estimated since I forgot to reset my trip odometer last time. Good thing the Genesis takes 87 octane. The cheapest gas station I found was $3.45/gal.! =(

BTW I stopped by the dealer bright and early Saturday and all I got for an answer on whether the car should have a bit of a lag starting from a creep was, "probably." I have gotten pretty used to not duplicating this issue, but really, why should something like the throttle response be a non-intuitive operation? It just goes to show there's just too many computer chips running cars these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment